- Press Releases
- Opening Session Announced for MINExpo INTERNATIONAL® 2021 — World’s Largest Mining Show
August 2, 2021
WASHINGTON, D.C. – The National Mining Association (NMA) today announced featured speakers for the opening session of MINExpo INTERNATIONAL® 2021, the largest mining show of its kind, which will be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center from September 13-15, 2021. Leaders in the mining industry will open the show with a discussion surrounding the latest trends in mining and the significant role it will have in economic recovery following the COVID-19 pandemic, among other topics.
The panel will be moderated by A.B. Stoddard, associate editor and columnist for RealClearPolitics from 10-11:30 a.m. Pacific, on Monday, September 13, 2021.
- Mark Bristow, president and CEO, Barrick Gold Corporation
- Jimmy A. Brock, president and CEO, CONSOL Energy
- Jeffrey Dawes, president and CEO, Komatsu Mining Corp., and Chair of MINExpo INTERNATIONAL 2021
- Denise C. Johnson, group president for Resource Industries, Caterpillar Inc.
- Paul A. Lang, president and CEO, Arch Resources, Inc.
- Kathleen L. Quirk, president and CFO, Freeport-McMoRan Inc.
Additional details about the event can be found on the MINExpo website, which continues to be updated as additional information becomes available.
Members of the press who are interested in registering should do so here, and attendees may register here. Registration for the show must be online.
The National Mining Association (NMA) is the proud sponsor of MINExpo INTERNATIONAL® and is U.S. mining’s advocate in Washington, D.C. and beyond. The NMA is the only national trade organization that represents the interests of mining before Congress, the administration, federal agencies, the judiciary and the media—providing a clear voice for U.S. mining.
# # #